Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...

Visit alanandcourtney.shutterfly.com to see our website of family pictures!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Celebration #4

This year, we extended our Christmas celebration to December 26--with my extended family. That morning, Alan, Silas, and I went to church with his parents and then went to my grandparents' house for lunch. The house was packed as everyone came over--us, my grandparents, my father, step-mother, step-sister, my cousin Sarah, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Dan, cousin Kristin and her husband Jeremy, Uncle Wyatt, Cliff, Dylan, and Samantha. I hope I didn't leave anyone out!

It is always entertaining and loud when we all get together. Although we missed Jenna, Josh, and brand-new Evie-Lou (she was only a few weeks old at that time), we still had a blast!

Aunt Mal and Silas

Dylan!



Silas and Aunt Samantha


Precious



Kristin and Dylan


Action shot...I'm sure they love me for this.
yearly family shot


goofy shot for a goofy family

No comments:

Post a Comment