Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...

Visit alanandcourtney.shutterfly.com to see our website of family pictures!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yes...We are blogging!


Never did I imagine that we would enter the world of family blogging. I always thought it was a little cheesy and possibly a little pretentious, as well (why would people want to read about me?). Now that Silas has entered the world and we live over 750 miles away from our closest family, I understand the need for a blog--and am eating my words as you read :)

The point of this blog is to keep our dear family and friends updated with what is going on in our world. No, we don't feel we are so important that everyone must be informed; but, we do know that there are plenty of people who love us and want to be updated on what is going on in our lives. This is an alternative to making a dozen phone calls each time something happens!

Don't worry, our phone calls won't stop...unless you want them to!

Happy reading!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are eating your words! Subscribing in my feed now. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I love blogs! your family in friends working from offices truly appreciate the distraction. :) and you ARE big and important so keep writing!! little silas is so so cute. christmas is going to be a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete