Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been...

Visit alanandcourtney.shutterfly.com to see our website of family pictures!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Celebration #1

As I mentioned before, Christmas is pretty much a whirlwind for us when we travel down to visit. Because of familial situations, we also have to split our holidays into multiple events. 

Christmas Eve was the beginning of these events as we celebrated with my mother's side of the family--her, my step-father, my grandmother, aunt, uncle, and of course, Cliff, Samantha, and Dylan.

Thank you for giving us a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve!

Click on any picture below to make it bigger.
Love my daddy!
Future musicians.
Eating the instruments.
"Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man...




Eating the tambourine. 
Aunt Sam putting Silas on his gift from GiGi. 
Not sure about this, yet...
Dylan gives it a shot.
Eating another instrument. 
Attention from Aunt Sam and GiGi. 

GiGi introduced the grandkids to whipped cream!
I think I like it...
More whip cream, pleeeeease?


Gift from Uncle Cliff and Aunt Sam!

So cute!
And, I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment